List of Services and Additional Services
- 4 Week Webinar Coaching Training Program
- Video Training Course with Lifetime Access
- One-on-One Support Calls
- Weekly Group Calls with & a 7 Figure Commission Income Agent
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use
Last Updated: December 7, 2020
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE
WEBSITE. These Terms and Conditions are a binding contract that governs your use of our website, limits liability of the Corporation and other persons, specifies the jurisdiction for resolution of disputes, and contains other important provisions.
1. Acceptance of the Website Terms and Conditions of Use
2. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are the legal age of majority under applicable law to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
2. Modifications to the Terms and Conditions and to the Website
1. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to revise and update these terms and conditions from time to time. Any and all such modifications are effective immediately upon posting and apply to all access to and continued use of the Website. You agree to periodically review the terms and conditions in order to be aware of any such modifications and your continued use shall be your acceptance of these.
2. The Website and the information and material on this Website, may be changed, withdrawn or terminated at any time in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason any or all parts of the Website is restricted to users or unavailable at any time or for any period.
3. Your Use of the Website and Set-Up and Security
1. Users (referred to you and any such other person accessing this Website), are responsible for obtaining their own access to the Website and for the Website’s availability and performance. Users are required to ensure that all persons who access the Website through a user’s internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions and comply with them. Users are responsible for any security breaches or performance issues relating to accessing the Website.
2. The Website may require user registration and submission of personal information. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current, and complete.
4. Any piece of information chosen by you or provided to you as part of our security procedures, must be treated as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You must exercise caution when submitting a form from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your personal information. You understand and agree that should you be provided with an account with the Company, your account is personal to you and you agree not to provide any other person with access to such account or portions of it using your security information.
5. You are prohibited from attempting to circumvent and from violating the security of this Website including without limitation: (a) accessing content and data that is not intended for you; (b) attempting to breach or breaching the security and/or authentication measures which are not authorized; (c) restrict disrupt or disable service to users, hosts, servers or networks; (d) illicitly reproducing TCP/IP packet header; (e) disrupting network services and otherwise disrupting Website owner’s ability to monitor the Website; (f) use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website or obscure any copyright, trademark, patent or other notices that appear on the Website; (g) introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful; (h) attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack, distributed denial-of-service attack, flooding, mailbombing or crashing; (i) decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Website or otherwise attempt to reconstruct or discover any source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, files formats or programming interfaces of the Website, (j) jam our Website’s booking system by making fake User Submissions and reserving all available time slots subsequently sabotaging our services to other users and (k) otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
6. You acknowledge and agree not to use our Website to gain insight on our business operations for you or your business’ benefit and attempt at reproducing our material for your personal or commercial benefit.
4. How do we work
1. The RECO DEMAND Website is a digital marketing platform that provides real estate agents and mortgage brokers with digital marketing coaching services including but not limited to online programs assisting with campaigns focused on running various advertisements, delivery, and management of same and provides further sales assistance.
2. The Website acts as a venue, putting real estate agents and mortgage brokers in touch with us in order to assist you with your digital marketing needs in the field of real estate. You will be connected to us via the use of the Interactive Functions on our Website.
3. You understand and agree that prior to any information provided to you beyond those existing on the Website, you shall be required to purchase the webinar training program with services detailed in Schedule A.
4. Once you have executed the Agreement with us and all due payments have been processed, we will begin the coaching program. You agree to complete the required course material and cooperate with RECO DEMAND on each training call. The training program will last approximately 4 weeks to complete course material and training calls.
5. We do not guarantee any number of attendees or appointments from your webinars due to the nature of advertising. For the purposes of your Agreement with us, “Lead(s)” are defined to mean an individual who expresses interest on an advertisement and provides contact information to learn more on the contents of the advertisement; and “Appointment(s)” are defined to mean a Lead who has been called and qualified by a personal assistant/agent who shall book the Lead into your personal calendar.
DISCLAIMER- EDUCATIONAL COACHING COURSE SERVICE
6 THE CONTENT PROVIDED IN THE COACHING COURSE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH “ALL FAULTS”, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE COURSE IF OFFERED ONLINE, MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. RECO DEMAND CORP., INCLUDING ALL OF ITS AFFILIATES, HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR CLIENT’S USE OF THE CONTENT OF THE COURSE. THE CORPORATION CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE CLIENT OF THE COURSE CONTENT. THE CORPORATION DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICES FOUND WITHINTHE COURSE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE. THEREFORE, THE CLIENT SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION IN THE USE AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY SUCH CONTENT PROVIDED AS PART OF THE COURSE. ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE SERVICES IS DISCLAIMED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE CLIENT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT CLIENT’S DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAINING CONTENT THROUGH THE COURSE IS AT THE CLIENT’S OWN RISK.
7. The Client understands and acknowledges that the information provided during the Coaching Course is for educational purposes only and shall not be considered to guarantee results which such results may vary greatly based on Client’s education level, system, time, effort and variety of factors which are solely within the control of the Client.
8. The Client hereby acknowledges that the Educational Coaching Course is a training program. The Corporation does not expressly promises or implies to provide any additional support or training except as appears in this Agreement or the course materials. The Corporation makes no representations or statements of actual, average, projected or forecasted sales profits or earnings with respect to the Educational Coaching Course and any techniques or methods taught involves risks that may evolve and change over time and that the Client acknowledges that its success is largely dependent on its business abilities and efforts.
9. The Client further understands and agrees that the Corporation does not provide and is not engaged in rendering tax, financial, accounting, and legal or other professional opinions. The Client shall indemnify and hold harmless the Corporation and its affiliates, directors, officers or employees from any and all liabilities, demand, claims, actions or suits that may be asserted against the Client by a third party by reasons of the Client’s use of the information presented in the Educational Coaching Course or materials.
5. Intellectual Property Rights and Ownership
1. You understand and agree that the Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality, including but not limited to all information, software, code, text, displays, graphics, photographs, video, audio, design, presentation, selection, and arrangement, are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected in all forms by intellectual property laws including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and any other proprietary rights.
2. The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, product and service names, designs, images and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. Other names, logos, product and service names, designs, images and slogans mentioned, or which appear on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners. Use of any such property, except as expressly authorized, shall constitute a violation of the rights of the property owner and may be a violation of federal or other laws and could subject the violator to legal action.
3. You may only use the Website for your personal and commercial use. You shall not directly or indirectly reproduce, compile for an internal database, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website, in any form or medium whatsoever except:
a) your computer and browser may temporarily store, or cache copies of materials being accessed and viewed;
b) a reasonable number of copies for personal use only may be printed keeping any proprietary notices thereon, which may only be used for non-commercial and lawful personal use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution of any kind on any medium whatsoever.
4. Users are not permitted to modify copies of any materials from this Website nor delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website. You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website unless you have first received written consent of the Company.
5. If you print off, copy or download any part of our Website in breach of these Terms and Conditions, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. You have no right, title, or interest in or to the Website or to any content on the Website, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
6. Except for your content (herein referred to as “Content”), all text, content, documents, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, brand identities, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights, trade dress, or other intellectual property appearing in the Website, and the organization, compilation, look and feel, illustrations, artwork, videos, software and other works on the Website (the “Materials”) are owned by the Company or used with permission or under license from a third party (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Owner”) and are protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. As between the Company and you, all right, title and interest in and to the Materials will at all times remain with the Company and/or its Owners. The word “RECO DEMAND,” the RECO DEMAND logo, and other marks, logos and titles are registered and/or common law trade names, trademarks or service marks of the Company. All Content is the sole responsibility of the user who provided it and is stored on the Company’s servers and/or system solely at the direction of such user. The Company reserves all other rights. Except as expressly provided herein, nothing on the Website shall be construed as conferring any license under the Company’s and/or its Owner’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, the Company may revoke any of the foregoing rights and/or your access to the Website, or any part thereof, including the blocking of your IP Address, at any time without prior notice.
7. You retain ownership of your Content provided through the Website or as part of the Agreement, and you hereby grant the Company and its designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), assignable, royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of, and publicly display and perform (publicly or otherwise) your Content, solely in connection with the Website and our services (including without limitation for purposes of promoting the Website and our services). For the avoidance of doubt, you agree that your sole compensation with regards to our use of your Content, including for its own promotional purposes, is your use of the Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and that you shall not be entitled to any other form of compensation in relation thereto. You represent, warrant and covenant that (i) you own or otherwise possess all necessary rights with respect to your Content, (ii) your Content does not and will not infringe, misappropriate, use or disclose without authorization, or otherwise violate any intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party, and are not unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, and (iii) you have the written consent, release, and permission of each and every identifiable person included in your Content to use the name or likeness of such persons and to authorize us to store, copy, display or otherwise distribute such person(s) name and likeness in connection with the Website and our services. Please note, once you have submitted a review on our Website or about us, or our business, on any other platform, the right, interest and title of such review (moral and legal) shall belong to RECO DEMAND, and RECO DEMAND is free to deal with such review as the Corporation may see fit which may include publishing or use of such review in marketing or advertising, social media platforms or Website, for furtherance and development of the business of the Corporation.
6. Conditions of Use and User Submissions
1. As a condition of your access and use you agree that you may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. Without limiting the foregoing, you warrant and agree that your use of the Website and any User Submissions shall not:
b) Include or contain any material that is exploitive, obscene, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, defamatory, sexually explicit or pornographic, violent, inflammatory, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age or other such prohibited ground or be otherwise objectionable.
c) Involve stalking, attempting to exploit any individual or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise nor ask for personal information.
d) Involve, provide or contribute any false, inaccurate or misleading information.
e) Include sending, knowingly receiving, uploading, downloading, using, or reusing any material that may be in violation of any applicable copyright laws, privacy policies or these Terms and Conditions.
f) Impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses, or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
g) Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertisements or promotions without our prior written consent, commercial activities or sales, including without limitation any “spam”, “junk mail”, “chain letter”, contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising or any other similar solicitation.
h) Include engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
i) Include causing annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, or alarm any other person.
j) Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
k) Give the impression that they originate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
4. No other use of the Website or Materials is authorized. Framing of the Website or Materials or posting Materials on other sites is strictly prohibited. The use or misuse of any Materials, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You shall not, without the Company’s express written consent: (a) distribute text or graphics to others, (b) copy and retransmit, disseminate, broadcast, circulate, or otherwise distribute the Materials on any other server, or modify or re-use all or part of the Materials on this system or any other system, (c) use any tradename, trademark, or brand name of the Company in metatags, keywords and/or hidden text, (d) copy, distribute, modify, transmit, perform, reuse, re-post, or otherwise display the Materials, in whole or in part, for public or commercial purposes and shall not modify, translate, alter or create any derivative works thereof, (e) create derivative works from the Materials or commercially exploit the Materials, in whole or in part, in any way, and (f) use the Website, the Materials, and/or any portion thereof, in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression, attribution or statement as to the Company, the Owner, or any third party referenced therein. We reserve all other rights. You do not acquire ownership rights to any Materials viewed or accessed, and the Company’s posting of the Materials on the Website does not constitute a waiver of any right in such Materials. You shall not alter, remove or obscure any copyright notice, digital watermarks, proprietary legends or any other notice included in the Materials.
7. User Submissions: Grant of License
1. The Website may contain Interactive Functions allowing User Submissions on or through the Website.
3. By submitting the User Submissions you declare and warrant that you own or have the necessary rights to submit the User Submissions and have the right to grant the license hereof to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective, successors, and assigns to the User Submissions and comply with these Terms and Conditions. You represent and warrant that all User Submissions comply with applicable laws and these Terms and Conditions.
4. You understand and agree that you, not the Company, are fully responsible for any User Submissions you submit or contribute, and you are fully responsible and legally liable including to any third party for such content and its accuracy. We are not responsible or legally liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Submissions submitted by you or any other user of the Website.
8. Site Monitoring and Enforcement, Suspension and Termination
1. Company has the right, without provision of notice to:
• Remove or refuse to post on the Website any User Submissions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
• At all times, to take such actions with respect to any User Submission deemed necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including without limitation, for violating the Website and User Submissions or Terms and Conditions.
• Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, regulatory authority or harmed party for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website.
• Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
2. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY AND ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES RELATING TO ANY INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR SUCH PARTIES OR BY LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
3. We have no obligation, nor any responsibility to any party to monitor the Website or use, and do not and cannot undertake to review material that you or other users submit to the Website. We cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted and we have no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party.
9. No Reliance
1. The content on our Website is provided for general information purposes only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain more specific or professional advice before taking, or refraining from, any action or inaction on the basis of the content on our site.
2. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date. Your use of the Website is at your own risk and the Company has no responsibility or liability whatsoever for your use of this Website.
3. This Website may include content provided by third parties, including from other users and third-party licensors. All statements and/or opinions expressed in any such third-party content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. Such materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. The Company is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any third-party materials.
11. Third Party Websites
1. For your convenience, this Website may provide links or pointers to third party sites. We make no representations about any other websites that may be accessed from this Website. If you choose to access any such sites, you do so at your own risk. We have no control over the contents of any such third-party sites and accept no responsibility for such sites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. You are subject to any terms and conditions of such third-party sites.
2. You may link to our homepage, provided you have obtained our prior consent and you do so in a way that is fair, legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the Terms and Conditions and User Submissions. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking to immediately stop.
3. We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on the Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against any and all claims arising out of or based upon your use of the Website.
12. Geographic Restrictions
The owner of the Website is based in the Province of Ontario in Canada. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in Canada and US. This Website is not intended for use in any jurisdiction where its use is not permitted. If you access the Website from outside Canada, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws of your jurisdiction in using our services. All disputes are governed by the provisions as set forth in Section 16 of these Terms and Conditions.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties
1. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS FOUND OR ATTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS FOUND OR ATTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
2. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY AFFILIATES NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR ENDORSEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY, ACCURACY, CURRENCY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE
FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY AFFILIATES NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS REPRESENTS OR
WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS FOUND OR ATTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
3. We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files or data available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are solely and entirely responsible for your use of the Website and your computer, internet and data security. TO THE
FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, OVERLOADING, FLOODING, MAILBOMBING OR CRASHING, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, WORMS, LOGIC BOMBS, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS FOUND OR ATTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
14. Limitation on Liability
1. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL THE COMPANY, ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, PROFIT OR GOODWILL, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES ARISING OUT OF THE YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE
CORPORATION’S SERVICES AS SET FORTH IN THE AGREEMENT, HOWEVER CAUSED,
WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PROPRIETARY RIGHTS INFRINGEMENT, PRODUCT AND CONTENT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THE FOREGOING SHALL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR YOU WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU BECOME DISSATISFIED IN ANY WAY WITH THE AGREEMENT OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO TERMINATE YOUR AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND CEASE USE OF THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST THE CORPORATION AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE
OF THE CORPORATION’S SERVICES AND ITS WEBSITE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES, THESE PROVISIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL USERS. IF ANY PORTION OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE CORPORATION AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.) THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY HEREIN IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF
CORPORATION OFFERING ITS SERVICES AND YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND
REFLECTS A FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK. THE SERVICES WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS AND YOU AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES SPECIFIED
HEREIN WILL SURVIVE EVEN IF FOUND TO HAVE FAILED IN THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE
1. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, service providers, contractors, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your breach of these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Website, including, but not limited to, your User Submissions, third party sites, any use of the Website’s content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions.
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1. The Website and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision, principle or rule and notwithstanding your domicile, residence or physical location.
2. Any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Website and under these Terms and Conditions including any actions elated to your Master Service Agreement, will be instituted in the courts of Niagara Falls, in the Province of Ontario, and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in any such action or proceeding. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to the venue of such courts.
1. No waiver under these Terms and Conditions is effective unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the party waiving its right. No failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, remedy, power or privilege arising from these Terms and Conditions operates, or may be construed, as a waiver thereof. No single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege hereunder precludes any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege.
1. If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of these Terms and Conditions or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction.
19. Force Majeure
1. Non-performance of the Corporation or you of our and yours respective obligations under these Terms and Conditions, excluding payment obligations, will be excused to the extent that performance is rendered impossible by fire, flood, governmental acts, orders or restrictions, or any other reason where failure to perform is beyond the control and not caused by the negligence of the non- performing party.
20. Entire Agreement
21. REPORTING AND CONTACT
1. This website is operated by RECO DEMAND CORP. with its registered office located at 4424 Queen Street, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 2L3.
2. Your affirmative act of using the Website or submitting a form constitutes your electronic signature to these Terms and Conditions and your consent to enter into agreements with us electronically. You also agree that the Company may send any notices, disclosures, reports, documents, communications or other records regarding the Website (individually a “Notice” and collectively, “Notices”) in electronic form to: (1) the e-mail address that you provided during submission, or (2) by posting the Notice on the Website. The delivery of any such Notice is effective when sent by the Company, regardless of whether you read the Notice when you receive it or whether you actually receive the delivery. You can withdraw your consent to receive Notices electronically by terminating your Agreement with us. You must give notice to us in writing via email to [email protected] or as otherwise expressly provided.
3. Should you become aware of misuse of the website including libelous or defamatory conduct, you must report it to the Company at [email protected]
4. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: [email protected]
Last Updates: December 11, 2020
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS: BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR WEBSITES OR USING OUR SERVICES YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND
This Billing Policy is incorporated into the RECO DEMAND CORP (“RECO DEMAND”, “us”,”we”, or “Our”) Terms and Conditions and Master Service Agreement and as such it sets forth the billing terms and conditions that apply to your access and use of our services (the “Services”) and our website at www.recodemand.com (the “Website”).
In the event that the provisions of the Terms and Conditions and this Billing Policy are in conflict with one another, the provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall prevail save and except any terms related to cancellation and refund provisions.
Once such payments have been made, coaching will begin. You agree to complete the required course material and cooperate with RECO DEMAND on each training call. The training program will last approximately 4 weeks to complete course material and training calls.
All payments must be made with an Acceptable Payment Instruments. “Acceptable Payment Instruments” are credit or debit cards issued by American Express, MasterCard, Discover and/or Visa. E-transfers and Paypal payments are only accepted upon receiving permission from a senior manager at RECO DEMAND. You are required to ensure your payment method is up to date and current.
You can update your payment method by contacting [email protected] By providing your payment method, you hereby certify that you are an authorized user of the card used to make the payments.
YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY PAYMENT CARD(S) OR OTHER PAYMENT MEANS USED TO PAY ANY FEE PAYABLE.
You will be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to your payments and will indemnify and hold harmless RECO DEMAND, its affiliates , its directors, officers , employees and agents, from any and all taxes, including sales tax, based on any payments made by you to us. RECO DEMAND does not make any representations or renders any advice as to the potential tax implications of any payments made via the Website, and you should consult your tax professional with regards to the same.
You authorize RECO DEMAND to charge your payment method provided by you in the Agreement, upfront as per the fees listed in the Agreement. Your payment method will be charged before the Services can commence and it shall continue to be charged, monthly, on the date of your billing cycle until the end of your Term as defined in your Agreement. Your billing cycle begins on the day your campaign has first launched.
Failure to pay off the full balance of an outstanding invoice will result in a $45 late fee. Failing to pay your balance will result in immediate suspension of the Services and our Agreement with you. If your account continues to be outstanding for a period of 30 days, RECO DEMAND reserves the right to terminate its Agreement with you and we shall automatically turn your outstanding balance over to a third-party collection service. You understand and acknowledge that we shall continue to charge your chosen payment method during the 30 days grace period, and you shall remain responsible for any and all NSF charges, if applicable.
Subject to the provisions above, you may cancel your account at any time however, no refund will be made on monthly or prepaid subscription term plans. If you cancel your account early, you will still be required to pay 80% of your remaining balance as per your Agreement. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
Due to the nature of our business, we do not issue refunds. We provide educational, consulting and coaching services of which learned material and information cannot be taken back. Instead, we have a guarantee policy of which we provide extended support until you’re completely satisfied with the program.
You must contact us to dispute any charges by emailing us at [email protected] within 30 days of the initial charge. You agree to not dispute the charge with your credit card company or bank for a period of thirty (30) days from reporting the dispute to RECO DEMAND, to allow us the opportunity to resolve the dispute. If RECO DEMAND receives a chargeback from a credit card company or bank on your behalf, your account will be suspended, and RECO DEMAND will collect all payments related to the dispute charge and all outstanding balances.
Last Updated: December 1, 2020
Your privacy is important to RECO DEMAND CORP. and its corporate affiliates (“RECO DEMAND”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). This Policy explains how we collect, use, disclose, and retain your information in the course of conducting business and also applies to users that access our website available at: www.recodemand.com (the “Website”).
“Personal Information” means information about an identifiable individual that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your mailing address, telephone number, or e-mail address or your corporation, organization, practice or business name, business mailing address, business telephone number or business e-mail address as well as your name and position. Personal Information refers to any information you provide to RECO DEMAND including, information relating to your practice and business or any other information required for us to provide our services.
How RECO DEMAND Collects Your Personal Information
You may be asked to voluntarily provide your Personal Information to RECO DEMAND anytime you are in contact with us, including when you purchase services through our Website or telephone customer service. In those circumstances, you can choose not to provide certain requested Personal Information, however, we may not be able to provide the full range of our services to you.
Once you have made a submission through the Website which contains your Personal Information, please note someone from our Company will reach out to you using the telephone number you have provided as part of your Personal Information. Please be advised that all inbound and outbound calls made to or by our Company to you will be recorded and will be retained for quality purposes, business development, training and dispute resolution.
Information Automatically Collected
As is true of most websites, we automatically log information about you and your computer.
▪ Web Beacons. We may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Website or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
How RECO DEMAND Uses Your Personal Information
RECO DEMAND uses your Personal Information for various purposes in the regular course of business, including, assisting us in supplying service information, capturing customer survey data, account management purposes, resolving customer queries, designing new initiatives, delivering our newsletter on our services and current offers and for a variety of other internal uses.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Retention, Location, and Protection of Personal Information
RECO DEMAND employs reasonable safeguards – including administrative, technical and physical measures – appropriate to the sensitivity of the Personal Information in its possession or under its control in order to protect that information from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, disposal, or similar risks. While RECO DEMAND uses reasonable efforts to protect your information, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, and therefore, RECO DEMAND cannot guarantee absolute security of your Personal Information.
Notification of Changes
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT- Additional California Privacy Disclosure
If you are a California resident and have established business relationship with us, you can request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information we have shared with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, during the preceding calendar year. To request a notice, please submit your request to [email protected] Please allow 30 days for a response.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18 years old and have accessed our Website, you can request that we remove content or information that you have posted to our Website. Note that fulfillment of the request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your information for instance in an event the content or information has been reposted or used by another user or third party at the time of your request. To request removal of information, please email [email protected] Please allow 30 days for a response.
“Do Not Track” Signal
California law requires us to let you know how we respond to web browsers DO Not Track (DNT) Signals. Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features. Most of these features, when turned on, send a signal or preference to the websites you visit indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. Those sites (or third-party content on those sites) may continue to engage in activities you might view as tracking even though you have expressed this preference, depending on the sites’ privacy practices. Because there currently isn’t an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT signals, and that there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the DNT signal, we do not currently respond to the browser DNT signals when you use our Website.